Your search results

Avida Northdale Settings Alviera: Experience nature in the city

Posted by admin on December 9, 2020
Avida Northdale Settings Alviera: Experience nature in the city

Avida Northdale Settings Alviera is the second project in Alviera, accessible from the Alviera East Side access road and Porac road. It is a 30.4-hectare development launched on July 2017 that will contain 1,159 units; 116 (10%) of which will be house and lots, the remaining 1,043 (90%) will be lots only.

The Unit Price per square meter for the lots only costs only Php 13,400. The lot sizes range from 125 square meters to as big as 285 square meters with modal lot area at 150 square meters. Roads in Northdale are 10 meters wide in the interior roads and 15 meters wide along the Clubhouse so cars, bikes, and even pedestrians won’t feel suffocated and also for easier mobility of everyone.

Northdale will have both active and passive areas for the residents to use for activities such as outdoor games or for just meeting up with friends and family.

Amenities in Northdale will include a clubhouse that can be used for various activities and events, a central park where residents can enjoy the beauty and serenity of nature, adult and kiddie pools to swim in and cool off from a hot day, and a children’s play area for the kids to enjoy with their friends.

It will also include a jogging path, basketball court, an outdoor games area, and pocket parks for both leisure and fitness of the residents.

Why should I live in Northdale?


Northdale Settings Alviera is developed by Avida Land, a subsidiary of Ayala Land, one of the most trusted real estate companies in the entire country with over 28 years of experience in developing master-planned communities. You can be sure that Northdale is 100% budgeted and follows building code requirements. You can also be sure that Ayala Land will go above and beyond in terms of quality with their Design Council.


Ayala Land ensures a secured living experience with their 24/7 security and perimeter fence, CCTVs in common areas, and well-maintained facilities to avoid accidents. Aside from residents’ physical security, they can also sleep well knowing that the property value of their homes has been increasing since 2014.


Living in Northdale will give you your money’s value by being minutes away from the growing economies of its neighboring cities like Angeles City, Clark, and San Fernando. Northdale in Alviera is strategically located in a thriving growth center in Central Luzon with the 3rd largest GDP in the country, 3rd largest average annual family income, 3rd largest income from remittances, 2nd largest population of higher education graduates, and more.

Whether you’re looking for a place to dwell for the first time, seeking to move to another one, or planning on having it rented out, potential buyers need to find the right brokerage firm that will guide you on the right property to watch out for before making the purchase. If you’re interested, consider inquiring about other possibilities with LYONS Realty Corp., a trusted brokerage firm in the Philippines dedicated to providing fresh perspective and ideas for a new approach in providing top-notch service to every real estate client. Contact us today and get your dream home in no time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

  • Advanced Search

    PHP 0 to PHP 1,500,000

Compare Listings